Appointment Procedure (COVID-19)
We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the patient experience, but we remain motivated to ensure you receive the best possible mental healthcare. In light of this circumstance, we are pleased to offer telehealth visits with our team at this time.
To schedule an appointment at Focus Mental Health Solutions, please review the steps below:
- Please call our office at (702) 790 – 2701.
- When you call, have your insurance card available so that we can verify your insurance plan (see below for accepted insurances).
- Our staff will schedule you for the next available appointment with one of our clinicians.
- Our staff will send you documentation by email that you must complete prior to showing up for your appointment. We kindly ask that you send the following items to us no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment:
- A completed version of your New Patient Packet.
- A completed intake form.
- A completed Patient Health Questionnaire.
- A copy of your insurance card (front and back).
- A proof of identification (ex: your state driver’s license).
- Once we have received your paperwork, you will receive instructions by email on how to gain access for your telehealth visit.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding documentation and/or accessing the technology necessary for a telehealth visit with us, please do let our staff know.
- If you are checking in in-person at the office, please let our receptionist know if you have had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days:
- Shortness of breath
- Recent international travel
- Contact with anyone that was diagnosed with COVID-19
For patient payments and other information, please log in via our Patient Portal:
If you are checking in in-person, please print and complete these documents prior and bring them to our office.
Medication Refill Policy
Do you have questions regarding medication refills? Please read below first for our policy:
- Your provider will not diagnose or treat over the phone. New symptoms or events require a clinic appointment.
- It is your responsibility to notify the office in a timely manner when making appointment before you run out of medication. Getting an appointment may take up to seven (7) business days, so please be courteous and do not wait to call. If you use a mail order pharmacy, please reach out to us in fourteen (14) days before your medication is due to run out.
- Staff at Focus Mental Health Solutions will not return phone calls relating to refill requests; you must call to schedule an appointment with the office.
- Our clinic only prescribes psychiatric medications. Should you require any other types of medications, these requests will need to be addressed by your primary care physician.
- Some medications may require a prior authorization. Depending on your insurance, this process may involve several steps taken by both your pharmacy and your provider. Both your pharmacy and our team are familiar with this process and will handle prior authorizations as soon as possible, but please be aware that the process can take up to 7 – 10 business days. Neither the pharmacy nor the provider can guarantee approval of your medication by the insurance company. Please check with your pharmacy as they will receive notification of approval.
- Keeping your scheduled appointment is important for ensuring that you receive your medication. All prescriptions require a follow-up appointment every one (1) to six (6) months. Repeated no-shows, cancellations, and/or rescheduled appointments may result in you running out of medications which, for certain medications, can cause withdrawal symptoms.
- If you have any questions regarding medications, please discuss these questions during your appointment. This includes if you are almost out of medications as you will need to request a refill on the day of your visit. If for any reason you feel that you need to have your medications adjusted or changed, please contact us immediately.
872 - Construction Industry & Laborers
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield - Commercial Plans
BHO Sierra Health & Life
Culinary - MGM/UMR - Harmony
Humana Gold/Humana PPO
Local 14 and Local 986 - Harmony
Medicaid Fee for Service
P3 - Senior Care Plus / Hometown Health Select Care
Prominence / Specialty Health
Sierra Healthcare Options
Silver Summit Medicaid
Silver State ACO
Teachers Health Trust
Tricare West / Tricare Prime
United Healthcare Medicare Advantage Plans (including AARP)
Workers Compensation (call to verify)
Our Clinic Locations
Call us today to make an appointment.